Saturday, May 06, 2006

One of my goals is to support causes that I believe in. I believe in the 2nd amendment.
I show my support by being a member of Frontsight and last night, I attended a “Friends of the NRA” fundraiser. I’ve never been to one of these before and it was a fun event. I tried my hand at darts in the hopes of winning the WAGC T-shirt (I didn’t). My husband was there for the Winchester that was up for auction (It went for more than we were prepared to pay at the moment.) All in all it was a great time, we came home with 3 bronze statues (a mountain man that looks a lot like the husband when he goes out to teach history to school kids, a cowboy, and the 2006 sponsor statue, the paratrooper), a certificate for sporting clays, 2 new knives, and a picture of Lewis and Clark and all this for the price of new tires for the Jeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home