Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Starting work on the next level...

So last night was the first workout with my personal trainer in order to start getting in shape for the MS 150 Bike Tour. It’s the 20th anniversary and used to be called Utah’s Best Dam Bike Tour but it seems that the route this year doesn’t hit the dams that it used to hit. I’ve never ridden the 150 mile ride but this year seems like the year to do it. I’m going to be participating as part of a team but we aren’t registered yet. The team captain is still busy with fund raising for the MS Walk and hasn’t had time to register the team but I’ll let you know when we start fund raising.
Anyway, I worked out with weights for a full hour and then later than night I walked for 30 minutes. Today I was supposed to take a 30 minute bike ride but it’s 10 pm and I’m just getting ready to leave the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home