Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Something learned at CATS

I learned one very important thing at the Stitching Festival in Vegas – I don’t have enough smelly stuff in my bathroom. I grew up in the middle of four boys and was more of a tomboy than a girlie girl. My travel kit includes sunscreen, toothbrush and toothpaste, antiperspirant, a travel makeup kit, shampoo, soap and a hairbrush. It all fits in a small bag. Compared to my roommates, it’s like having a snack size baggy when everyone else has a gallon size freezer Ziploc. Out bathroom had bottles of lotions and body splash and hair products and other perfumed things that I had no clue what they were (but they smelled nice). But then I also packed all my clothes for a 4 day trip into an overnight bag. How did I miss the over-packing gene? Now my friends did have to pack all their stitching supplies in their bags along with their clothes and I had a separate bag for that (not to mention boxes of things to give away.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home