Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Just a short note today...

Savage Chickens: Full Potential Cartoon

I have to admit that there are times that I feel like the cartoon portrays and there are others where I’m motivated to go out and do something. Take last night for example, it’s scout camp and orchestra tour so I was home alone with my youngest. He wanted to go to a swimming pool instead of having mommy time so I grabbed my homework and headed off with him. He had a great time, I got school work done and on the way there, we signed up for the Summer Reading program at the county library. Don’t you love days when you can multitask and still relax?
This morning, I had a fun time with Rebecca and Kurt on AM820’s Tuesday’s Café. Thursday they’ll be talking about an incredible way to help women in the Middle East. Later today, Satellite Sisters will be talking about Radio Al-mahaba too. No matter what you feel about the military situation, this is a way to help make a difference in the world. Any amount adds up and makes a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home