Sunday, July 23, 2006

Saturday with S.M.O.G.

I love waking to the sound of the kids mowing the lawn. Too bad it wasn’t today. But they did mow it while I did homework. We celebrated an early finish to the yard work by going to a movie. I have to admit that Ice Age 2 was not on my list of films to see this year but it was cute and worth the $1 ticket price. X3 is at the dollar theaters. I may get some SMOG this week. All three boys may go camping with the boy scouts next weekend so a girls night out with X3 followed by a morning together at the spa. After the movie, I took more homework and went out photographing with the husband. He brought my new hip scarves and a top that he thought went well so as soon as he scans the negatives, I’ll have pictures of me in bellydance attire out by the Great Salt Lake. The heat was incredible but it felt so good to bake my skin. I finished the evening working on Gandalf and watching SMOG. The SMOG acronym has two meanings – Silly Movies of Girls or Sexy Men Ogled Gladly. I watched Walking Tall with “The Rock.” Hard to believe he’s the same age as my youngest little brother. Now I’m heading back to Gandalf and the 1999 Thomas Crown Affair. I came to the computer to see if the 1968 version with Steve McQueen was available and ended up over here blogging while waiting for the dial up to finish loading the appropriate webpages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home