Sunday, July 16, 2006

Peaceful Sunday

Today, I’m glad that my parents have a cabin in the mountains where I can run away and read my Economics homework out of the heat in the city. I’m glad my professor chooses entertaining books (even the one that he wrote himself). I’m starting to enjoy economics even if I’m not math and graph inclined. I have one assignment finished, and I’m ready for my first midterm. I finished cataloging the videos in the church library. Husband made a great impression with his knowledge of emergency preparedness (he’s been called as a CERT block leader). The kids made chocolate chip cookies and I got Chinese food and ate it without any major stomach pain. I’m going to practice bellydancing, go for a walk with my husband, and maybe stitch while watching a NCIS DVD.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

The only problem with that is the scenery on the NCIS DVD. Keeps dragging me away from the stitching. Especially The Silver Fox.

July 17, 2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Shondratasha said...

You know how some patterns have big blocks of the same color which some stitchers say they can do with their eyes closed? It's a good way to work on those.

July 18, 2006 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home