Monday, July 17, 2006

Back to work...(and more savings at the mall).

I’m glad the office gave me at least two days notice before letting me know that I would be running the accounting office temporarily. I’m glad they hired a temp. I’m really glad the two people still there know what they’re doing, although I’m sorry to be losing one later this month. My boss called to say that my tuition check for the EMBA is in the mail. I have one more Econ assignment ready to email in but the midterm still isn't at the testing center. I’m enjoying the book Naked Economics and it’s helping me understand the text. I had forgotten how much I love school.
On the shopping side, I had to get a present for a wedding shower, I got the teddy at Victoria’s Secret (clerk gave me a 10% markdown when I flinched at the price and offered to take it back to the rack), in addition, I got two pairs of stretch pants for Bellydancing class ($5 each) and a really nice sheer robe that will knock the hubby’s socks off. The book I got to go with the teddy was free since I had accumulated enough points to pay for it. I tell you bookstores pay me to have their membership cards…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home