Sunday, September 03, 2006

Honey, Can I keep it?



I told my DH that this followed me home from the Fiber Fair at Wheeler Farm this weekend. Here's another view of it...



I really don't need another hobby right now but weaving and spinning are both things that I've wanted to do for a long time. My mother has several looms and I've been trying to get one from her (the one in pieces at her house) but this one is nice, it's smaller and already warped so I can play with it without really caring about making mistakes. I found a place in town that has classes but usually on Tuesday or Thursdays which means I can't go to them since those are the nights that I'm in school. If you know of any online weaving resources, links would be very much appreciated...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll betcha that Tien (the Traveling Tiger) could turn you on to some resources.

September 05, 2006 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home