Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to School

I’ve been so busy with my own school, moving my daughter up to college and the transitions at work that shopping has been the last thing on my mind. My boys didn’t bring it up and then last night as we’re getting everything ready, it hits me that I haven’t even thought about back to school clothes. My wonderful husband tells me don’t worry, they both have clean shirts and jeans that fit (although calling the pair that the 13 year old is wearing a pair that fits is cutting it close, Mississippi in Katrina wasn’t as high and I do believe this will be the second time he’s worn them. Too bad the little one isn’t the same shape so that they could be passed down.) I figure we’ll take care of school shopping after we get the supplies that they’ll need. I have class on Tuesday and Thursday so maybe this weekend.
So, does it make me a horrible mother if I didn’t get around to buying my boys new clothes for the first day of school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home