Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The List for this Year

  • Learn to Autocross
  • Ride the Carousel in Carson Cty, Co
  • Go to the CATS Stitching Festival
  • Enter a quilting Contest
  • Go to the Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City, UT
  • Go to a movie in Park City at the Sundance Film Festival
  • Attend the Frontsight, NV 4th of July Celebration
  • Publish a cross-stitch design
  • Write something other than my blog and look for an agent or publisher
  • Wear real fur to the Opera
  • Take a photographic trip with my kids
  • Teach my kids something about their ancestors
  • Support my husband better in launching his business
  • Enter something I've made in the State Fair
  • Climb to the Glacier on Mt. Timpanogoos (maybe even with the kids)
  • Audition for a play, movie, or TV show
  • Take a belly dancing class
  • Participate in the MS 150 bike ride
  • Get to the weight I was when I married (with luck, I'll be able to fit into my dress again).
  • Create an artistic canvas piece worth hanging in the house
  • Learn to shoot a bow and arrow
  • Go Ice Fishing
  • Learn to snowshoe or cross-country ski
  • Start on a master's degree
  • Meet some of the people who helped shape my life
  • Start reading the series of Great Books that the Encyclopedia Britannica salesman told us we would need when our daughter was born.
  • Move my daughter up to college
  • Look for a black opal I want to own
  • Decorate my house seasonally
  • Have dinner at the Crab Cooker in Newport Beach, CA
  • Share this year with friends and meet new people
  • (I would love to meet my Broad Squad in person)
  • Do at least 10 things that will make a difference in the world around me.
  • See if other people will join me in getting out of a rut and having fun!

This is my year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home